25 May 2008

Simple Gifts

.

(graphic from Holy Experience)

"Tis the gift to be simple, 'tis the gift to be free..."

31. An abundance of
hand-me-down kids' clothes
for us and for us to share

32. Mother and daughter
plant flowers and veggies together,
inspired by study of botany
(classical, Christian education will do that, you know!)

(my graphic)

33. Credit card rewards programs,
meaning all our gardening
was done for free!
(Yes, we pay 100% of our credit card balance each month.)


34. My Kindergartener son-sprout,
blooming in mind and spirit
(my graphics)

"God puts a smile in my heart when I caught a worm.
The worm was under a rock."


"I like rain! because! the! flowers! bloom!"

35. Erasers,
both the physical and the spiritual kind

36. Fuzzy slippers,
squishy toes

37. Good Earth Original Blend
Caffeine-Free Herbal Tea

38. Extra Strength Tylenol

39. Freedom,
of all kinds

40. That I know the Way,
even when I don't know the way


No comments: