11 May 2008

"These Are A Few of My Favorite Things..."

.
(graphic from Holy Experience)

Gratitude is born in hearts that take time to count up past mercies. - Charles E. Jefferson (1860-1937)


11. Mother's Day breakfast in bed...
complete with chocolate chip cookie
(I knew cookies were a breakfast food!)
(my graphic)



12. Beautiful children...
How can anyone truly express
all that it means to be a mother?

13. Movies that move me,
over and over again
(graphic from Amazon)


14. Dirty dishes overflowing in the sink--
a sign of abundant provision

15. Catching sight of a bluebird in my backyard!
(Thanks to my son who saw him first)

16. Reminiscing with my daughter
how she called squirrels "squares"
too many years ago

17. A pastor who preaches the Word of God,
written and living,
passionately preaching the Gospel
to the saved and unsaved alike
(both of whom need to hear it)

18. Cherished memories of a grandmother
who helped raise me during difficult years
(Save me a spot next door to you in Heaven, Two-Mama)
(my graphic)


19. Music...music...

20. Eyes that see, ears that ear,
limbs that move, heart that pumps

No comments: