07 November 2009

Handiwork of Grace

.

(inspiration and logo from holy experience)



My Sabbath remembrance of the Lord's works of love in my life, gifts big and small. Counting 1000 traces of His handiwork of grace...



320.

Good news.
God, through doctors, delivers me from breast cancer worries.
Hallelujah!




321.

Friendship.
A friend who sat with me
at a doctor's office
and let me be real, be me.



322.

Great books.
Enjoying Desiring God:
with husband while on a car trip.



323.

Blessing of words.
"You look lovely tonight, Love."



324.

Unabashed exuberance.
My youngest son sets the dance floor afire
at a family wedding.



325.

Precious peek-a-boo eyes.
A sweet two year old
sitting in front of me
peeks over the her daddy's shoulder
and warms my heart.



326.

Indulgence.
Enjoying the gift of a manicure and
pedicure at a spa ~ my first ever.



327.

Unexpected beauty.
I found this photo on my camera
taken by my daughter
of mud at the lot across the street
that has just been cleared for a house to be built.


To learn more about the 1000 Gift List and the Gratitude Community, click on the links on the menu at the top of the blog. Join us!
.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Praising God for your wonderful news!!!!!

Praising God for the preciousness of life and all that we see!

Blessings this week!

In His amazing grace,
Jill

Heather of Swallowing A Moose said...

Great List!

Capturing Him makes the days so fun!

Tyne said...

Lovely list, I think the picture of your son is wonderful. And rejoicing with you on your good news!

Unknown said...

Oh, you must be over the moon.
Your heart dancing like your son.